Me: Lee, would you like a hot dog or Mac N Cheese for dinner?
Lee: Ummm, Hot Gogg
Me: Ok, but Maple is getting Mac N Cheese are you sure you don't want that?
Lee: No, Hot Gogg
Me: Ok, sounds good
(About 20 minutes later after Lee got his hot dog and Maple has her Mac N Cheese)
Lee: (takes bite of hot dog, then spits it into my hand) Yucky, no like it!
Me: What? You wanted a hot dog?
Lee: No hot gogg, yucky, I Mac N Cheese?
So, what do you do?? He eats hot dogs just about every other day. I know that he LOVES them, which is why I didn't argue when he wanted one. Everyday I'm just astonished at what he says. Today seemed like it was one of those days where he woke up and was talking everything he wanted. It's crazy how fast he learns. I've never heard him say "no like it". He says yucky all the time, but not the no like it part. He just cracks me up!

Here's a picture from last week of Maple and Lee at Brookfield Zoo. She just turned 3 in March.


No comments:
Post a Comment